Friday, December 28, 2007

Halo 4?

I finally got the ring flash i have been dieing to purchase.

http://shop.lomography.com/ringflash/



well actually that happened on Dec 28th. apparently i forgot to click "publish". so now it has been about a week and i've finished my first roll with the ring flash via my handy dandy Holga.

http://shop.lomography.com/holga/


i go to Duane Reade to develop the roll. it is conveniently 1 block away. my usual photo spot (Alkit) moved and relocated and is now annoyingly inconvenient. gotta rack up those Duane Reade points. i think i currently have 12. i never remember to use my $5 reward points. one day, i will. mark my words. so, i drop it off at D.R. around 9:30 AM and count the hours until the 2PM pick up time.


wouldn't you know that they ran out of paper??


the anticipation is killing me.

2 comments:

ALLLGooD said...

I can't wait to see your creations! ARe you going to scan them in?

AleetaOne a.k.a. A1 said...

yeah as soon as i get them! they don't have any idea when the paper will be in. ARGH!